The book works at creating a foundation for Big Data learning by introducing certain initial concepts in the field of Big Data. You will come across detailed overview of Business Intelligence, which is a must for any education discipline and as core to Big Data. You will learn about using the BI with different tools available in the market and how the same is related to analytics and big data, which helps in solving the real-life problems by generating reports and dashboards for easy understanding, using the existing data available.
1. What is BigData ?
2. How Big Data helps in solving Problems.
3. Business Intelligence as an initial step to enter the Big Data Field
4. Solving Real life problems using Information Technology and BI
5. Classifying Data available on the Networks
6. OLTP and OLAP Data
7. BI- Business Intelligence: Must for Analytics
8. Data Warehousing: Must for Decision management
9. Data Modeling: Conceptual to Physical Design
10. Measures, Metrics, KPIs and Performance Management
11. Generating Report and Dashboards
12. Statistics and BI
13. Data Mining: Examining and Generating Information
14. Analytics in Real Life.